- Where is your Data – Find out why it matters
- MarketWatch: Secure Hosting Opens Second Bahamas Data Centre
- WSJ Online: Secure Hosting Announces Partnership With VMWare For The Latest Technology In Secure Cloud Hosting
- Yahoo News: Secure Hosting Attains Standard for PCI DSS Compliant Hosting
- Choosing The Right Offshore Hosting Provider
The team at Secure Hosting has provided us great service over the years. We'd recommend them.
Frank S., InternetTraffic.com
We’ve entered an amazing age. Not only can clients and consumers interact with you digitally in real time, but they can do it from their computers, smartphones and tablets; at the office or at home from virtually anywhere on the planet.
Interconnectivity is now the driving force behind the world economy, but it can also be one of your greatest threats. Your data is the key to your clients’ fortunes, and any threat to its privacy is a risk that you have to manage.
Depending on where your servers are located you could be putting the privacy and security of that data in peril. With the advent of cloud computing, authorities have increased difficulty identifying where offending data is stored. The laws of each country or jurisdiction determine how protected your data and hardware will be.
Slate.com: FBI wants real-time Gmail, Dropbox spying power
Your archived emails can already be read – legally – without your permission or knowledge!
Under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, federal authorities can easily obtain copies of emails that are 180 days or older on services such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo.
When it comes to spying on Gchat, Skype, Dropbox or other real time services, it is a different different story.
At a recent American Bar Association talk in Washington, D.C, Andrew Weissmann, FBI general counsel, let it be known that the FBI is making Pursuing Real-Time Gmail Spying Powers a “Top Priority” for 2013
How can Secure Hosting help?
- The leader in secure hosting solutions since 2001
- Privacy protected by the laws of The Bahamas and Bermuda
- Low latency redundant sub-sea fiber network
- Best support and service in the business
When privacy and data security are your primary concern, storing your information on servers in The Bahamas or Bermuda will be your first step towards digital security.
To find our more about security risks that are at play in today’s digital economy and how Secure Hosting can help you mitigate against them, please Contact Us.