- Where is your Data – Find out why it matters
- MarketWatch: Secure Hosting Opens Second Bahamas Data Centre
- WSJ Online: Secure Hosting Announces Partnership With VMWare For The Latest Technology In Secure Cloud Hosting
- Yahoo News: Secure Hosting Attains Standard for PCI DSS Compliant Hosting
- Choosing The Right Offshore Hosting Provider
The team at Secure Hosting has provided us great service over the years. We'd recommend them.
Frank S., InternetTraffic.com
From Yahoo News:
NASSAU, The Bahamas — Secure Hosting, a leading offshore hosting provider and Participating Organization of the PCI Security Standards Council, now offers a suite of PCI DSS compliant hosting solutions. PCI Compliance or the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is the highest international standard for data security.
The PCI Security Standards Council has established PCI DSS as a 12-step security standard, created to verify protection for online transactions. The PCI Security Standards Council is a self-governing board, which includes major banks, credit and debit cards and prominent retail organizations that respond to the rapidly changing e-commerce market and verify all service providers’ PCI compliance to the stringent requirements needed to receive the designation. Read more >>