- Where is your Data – Find out why it matters
- MarketWatch: Secure Hosting Opens Second Bahamas Data Centre
- WSJ Online: Secure Hosting Announces Partnership With VMWare For The Latest Technology In Secure Cloud Hosting
- Yahoo News: Secure Hosting Attains Standard for PCI DSS Compliant Hosting
- Choosing The Right Offshore Hosting Provider
WSJ Online: Secure Hosting Announces Partnership With VMWare For The Latest Technology In Secure Cloud HostingPosted by Richard Douglas in Cloud | April 16, 2013
From The Wall Street Journal:
NASSAU, The Bahamas — Secure Hosting, the only PCI DSS Compliant Hosting provider in the Caribbean and Latin America, has joined forces with VMWare, the industry’s leading virtualization provider. The partnership means that Secure Hosting has achieved certification on both the Solution Provider and Service Provider levels with VMWare.
VMWare provides server virtualization for hosting providers and companies looking to improve processing power, reduce maintenance times and revolutionize the reliability of their systems. Virtualization is a revolutionary technology that maximizes a processor’s abilities by allowing multiple applications to be run at one time by the same processor. This technology enables Secure Hosting to keep costs down while providing fully-redundant, enterprise grade PCI-Compliant secure cloud hosting services with two factor authentication and VPN connection, as well as clustered hosting with 24/7 monitoring and support. Read more >>
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.